All content of this Internet site is owned or controlled by RML InfoSolutions, having its head office at Mumbai and is protected by worldwide copyright laws .
All information made available from within this web site is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties as to merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by any person resulting from information published on this site. RML InfoSolutions, shall not be liable for any technical, editorial or typographical or other errors or omissions within the information accessible through this web site. Whilst changes are periodically made to the information herein RML InfoSolutions does not warrant that information currently accessible is either up-to-date or accurate. All product names mentioned herein are subject to the trademarks and/or trademark rights of their respective owners.
The tour packages, pictures or any other contents of this Internet sites are protected in the india and internationally. No use of any of these may be made without the prior written authorization of the owners of this site, except to identify the products or services of the company.
The information, text and images on this Web site is copyrighted materials of RML InfoSolutions and its information providers.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
To the maximum permitted by law, RML InfoSolutions excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright law to the owner of copyright.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are committed to ensuring full security of all information provided through and transactions conducted at, our Site. Towards ensuring this:
1. We employ appropriate best-of-class technical security measures to protect your personal information
2. Information storage is on secure computers and information is encrypted wherever possible
3. When you transact on our Site, you are assigned a User Name and Customer Security Codes and then use these codes to access your account
4. All messages between us travel in a secure messaging environment
5. We monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same
6. We review our security arrangements continuously